The CHIP3™ provides detailed information about an equipped animal’s body temperature and gait, which helps the pet owner to address deviations before they pose more serious problems to the animal. It helps avoid injuries and even death to a pet. This implanted GPS-type tracking system syncs with the owner’s smartphone to provide this information along with the exact location of the animal in case it wanders off or is stolen.
How the CHIP3™ Works:
- The CHIP3™ microchip is implanted in an animal, such as a dog, cat or horse.
- The chip is programmed to send a signal to an accompanying electronic device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) in the event of a deviation in location, temperature or gait that could lead to a problem.
- When dealing with multiple animals, each animal will have its own app with their picture on it.
- Deviations in the individual animal’s status will appear on their specific app.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Implanted microchip that syncs information on pet to an app on the owner’s smartphone or “smart” device
- Saves heartbreak and money when lost or stolen pets are recovered
- Tracks the location, temperature and gait of the pet
- Unlike a chip on a dog collar, this cannot be removed
- Saves time from looking for pet in the wrong place
- Alerts the pet owner of animal’s body temperature, helping them to address deviations before they pose more serious problems to the animal
- Helps avoid injuries and even death of the animal
- May be used with a variety of animals including dogs, cats, horses and other household pets and live stock
- Enhances the safety of animals
- The chip is programmed to send a signal to an accompanying electronic device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) in the event of a deviation in location, temperature or gait, that could lead to a problem
Materials needed to produce the CHIP3™:
- App software
The CHIP3™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 9,717,216
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the CHIP3™ contact:
VP of Business Development