The holder is plastic, and will accommodate prescription glass, reading glasses and sunglasses. The fastener (either magnet, adhesive strip or hook-and-loop), can be used in the home, car, camper, on a bicycle, and all other places where glasses may need to be removed for a short period of time. This is a handy new accessory that all glasses wearers will appreciate.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Container holds any pair of glasses
- Can be used for prescription, reading or sun glasses
- Can be attached to furniture, car seat, bicycle, etc.
- Can be used in a living room, by the pool, camping, etc.
- Choice of attachment type – magnet, adhesive strip or hook-and-loop
- Keeps glasses close for easy and quick locating
- Holds glasses for occasional use
- No more misplacing glasses
- Could hold other things (remote, phone) while lounging
- Portable glasses holder
- Convenient accessory for everyone
- Great for children’s glasses
The Where-Eyeglass Holder™ is a mountable, secure receptacle designed to hold eyewear. It is an oval-shaped cylinder made of plastic or acrylic, four and one-half inches long, one and one-half inches in diameter, and has a fastening method along a vertical surface. The holder comes in a variety of colors and patterns, and can be used by adults and children who wear prescription glasses, reading glasses or sunglasses. Where-Eyeglass Holder™ would also be a good way to protect expensive, fashionable, designer eyeglasses and sunglasses.
The fastener can be an adhesive strip, a magnetic strip, or a hook-an-loop strip. The variety of fasteners enables the hold to be attached to any surface, such as walls, bathroom cabinets, outdoor furniture, etc., and causes no damage when removed. The versatility of the holder allows users to use it anywhere – in a living room, in a camper, on a bicycle, and any other location where an eyeglass holder would be handy to have.
The Where-Eyeglass Holder™ could also be used to hold other things, such as remotes, cell phones, and other electronics that a user would want to keep near. This makes it a versatile and convenient product that everyone could use, and multiple holders could be purchased for use in multiple locations.
Materials needed to produce the Where-Eyeglass Holder™:
The Where-Eyeglass Holder™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 9,918,576,
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the Where-Eyeglass Holder™ contact:
VP of Business Development