The TORP-SKI-GO™ is designed to transport skis and related equipment, such as ski poles, from one location to another on the roof of a vehicle. It helps solve the problem of conveniently and securely transporting ski gear, which can be bulky and unwieldy.
This original creation offers a multifaceted solution to the storage and transportation of skiing gear, featuring an interior cylinder designed to securely cradle skis and poles. Not only does the TORP-SKI-GO™ enhance convenience, but it also introduces an element of personalization by offering a range of color options to cater to diverse tastes.
Other problems that the TORP-SKI-GO™ can solve involve the following:
- Transportation: Its primary purpose is to transport skis and associated gear, such as ski poles, in a convenient and organized manner. This helps skiers carry their equipment to and from the slopes without struggling with the gear.
- Protection: The TORP-SKI-GO™ is designed to protect skis and gear from damage during transportation. This protection involves a compartment on both ends and a secure holding mechanism to prevent the skis from getting scratched or dinged from bouncing around.
- Organization: This product provides great organization, preventing the tangling of ski poles and skis.
- Storage: When the ski season is over, the ski gear can be protected continuously while stored within the TORP-SKI-GO™ and in the garage either sitting upright or lying down. This safe guarding prevents damage to skis and unnecessary repairs.
- Security: This comes with secure locking mechanisms that secure the gear, reducing the risk of theft when left unattended.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Rotatable cylinders for easy storage
- Dual storage compartments swing toward the user for easy access
- Weep holes permit draining of melting snow and ice
- Aerodynamic design
- Mountable on top of vehicle
The TORP-SKI-GO™ is made from durable and weather-resistant material. It is designed to withstand the rigors of travel and protect your equipment from the elements. The carrier is constructed of three parts that are individually connected.
At the front is the first compartment, attached by a latch and connecting to the main storage compartment. The second storage compartment is on the other end and is also connected by a latch. Both storage compartments flip open toward the user for easy access to gear. The mounting assembly comprises a pair of rotating cylinders interlinked by a central rod. These cylinders are equipped with clips designed to hold and secure ski poles for mounting and storage inside the ski carrier. The cylinder is also removable to permit the storage of larger items such as snowboards and helmets.
Materials needed to produce the TORP-SKI-GO™:
The TORP-SKI-GO™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 11,207,586
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the TORP-SKI-GO™ contact:
VP of Business Development