AI Driven Security and Detection System™
The AI Driven Security and Detection System is an artificial intelligence system and method that securely stores all executable binary object codes of a user’s computer-based software applications in a separate and impenetrable Sealed-off Central Processing Unit (SCPU). The SCPU is shielded from any external communication interface because it does not have input ports or devices that are able to receive external transmissions.
The SCPU executes four primary functions:
- Constantly reads all the primary object code in the client/user’s application system
- Simultaneously compares and matches the application system executable object code to the shielded executable object code copy stored in the SCPU
- Permanently blocks the unmatched object code section(s) pending internal IT security team review of the unmatched object code
- Notifies the user’s authorized IT security authority of the blocked object code section(s) and submits to them a copy of the potentially invalid object code.
Currently, there are no existing security programs capable of entirely impeding cyber attacks. Most existing patented information security solutions have been primarily focused on highly advanced system engineering and development designed to detect a limited variety of transpired hacking techniques (e.g. known virus scans and protection, subsequent malware removal, ransomware withdrawal, firewalls, etc.). These designs only function to identify existing cyber incursions and subsequently identify similar future reoccurrences of the cyber intervention attacks. The AI Driven Security and Detection System completely monitors and immediately blocks cyber-attacks, and notifies users and their IT security authority of the attack.
The system includes one erasable program read-only memory chip. This chip can only be accessed by experienced IT security personnel.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Only system that completely and immediately blocks cyberattacks
- Software to drive AI system
- Sealed-off Central Processing Unit
- No input ports or devices that receive external transmissions
The AI Driven Security and Detection System™ is an artificial intelligence system that uses a client operating system that contains an executable binary object code of a user’s computer-based software applications. A sealed-off central processing unit (SCPU) securely stores the executable binary object code of the user’s computer-based software applications. The sealed-off central processing unit is shielded from all external communication interfaces and has no input ports or devices that are able to receive external transmissions. This means the only interface access to the SCPU is through direct physical access to SCPU hardware.
The sealed-off central processing unit continuously reads all of the binary object codes in the user’s operating system. Simultaneously, it compares and matches the application system’s executable object code to the shielded executable binary object code stored in the sealed-off central processing unit. The sealed-off central processing unit permanently blocks any unmatched object code on the client operating system and notifies the user’s authorized IT security authority of the blocked object code via a network.
Materials needed to produce the AI Driven Security and Detection System™:
- Software to drive AI system
- Cloud Storage of Software
The AI Driven Security and Detection System™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 10,762,198
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the AI Driven Security and Detection System™ contact:
VP of Business Development