This prospectus will introduce the Glucose Adjuster™, a newly patented technology available for licensing. The Glucose Adjuster™ is a new device that will lower glucose levels in the blood of a Type 1 diabetic without using insulin. As the blood runs through the unit, it comes into contact with two small enzyme-treated poles. This induces a glucose-depleting reaction resulting in a flow of electrons. A conductive circuit creates a communication between the elements in the blood and the monitoring system, allowing for adjustments to keep the glucose level below a specified range.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- For anyone with high glucose levels
- Great for Type 1 diabetics
- Insulin shots not required
- Monitors blood glucose levels
- Electronic display easy to read
- Easy to adjust for each individual
- Reduces glucose after eating
- Controls spikes in glucose levels
- Works quickly
- Keeps glucose levels below a set range
- Can be manufactured for external use or as an implant
The Glucose Adjuster™ is a device to treat, monitor and maintain blood glucose levels. Many people with Type 1 diabetes treat it with insulin. Sugar spikes are a threat to the health of any diabetic person. Monitoring is a part of everyday life for these individuals. A more stable glucose level can be achieved with the Glucose Adjuster™.
The Glucose Adjuster™ is a small device that can be used as an external filter/monitor or an internal implant. The blood passes through this small device and is monitored. Two small poles, a cathode and an anode, are inside the unit. They are coated with enzymes and with a small, electrical charge, communicate to the monitoring system whether the glucose level is too high. The system then prompts the device to create or inhibit an electron flow. This process changes the amount of glucose depletion in the blood and sends the information to the monitor. Adjustments are made as needed for each individual.
The Glucose Adjuster™ was designed for Type 1 diabetics, but anyone with high blood glucose levels will benefit from its use.
- Prevalence: In 2015, 30.3 million Americans, or 9.4% of the population, had diabetes.
- Approximately 1.25 million American children and adults have Type 1 diabetes.
- Undiagnosed: Of the 30.3 million adults with diabetes, 23.1 million were diagnosed, and 7.2 million were undiagnosed.
- Prevalence in Seniors: The percentage of Americans age 65 and older remains high, at 25.2%, or 12.0 million seniors (diagnosed and undiagnosed).
- New Cases: 1.5 million Americans are diagnosed with diabetes every year.
- Deaths: Diabetes remains the 7th leading cause of death in the United States.
Materials needed to produce the Glucose Adjuster™:
- Plastic case
- External use
- Internal use
- Small poles (2)
- Enzyme coated
- Electrical component
- Monitoring system with display
The Glucose Adjuster™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 9,647,289
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the Glucose Adjuster™ contact:
VP of Business Development