The TRU-TRAY™ is a plastic fabrication system that includes everything needed to make your own custom molded, plastic trays or items to use as work station organizers, drawer organizers, portable case inserts, or plastic items of any shape. With the TRU-TRAY™ individuals can easily fabricate plastic trays to organize any variety of tools or equipment in a way that is most effective for them.
How the TRU-TRAY™ Works:
- The process to custom fabricate a storage system begins with a tray of TRU-TRAY™ impression material that is offered in several different sizes
- The items to be stored are arranged to determine optimum lay out, and then pressed into the dry foam tray. The impression material will retain the shapes.
- Sharp edges and unwanted surface features are smoothed easily with a fingertip, dust and scrap are then cleared away with a tap or puff of air.
- The tray is then saturated with the TRU-TRAY™ molding solution, using the high volume trigger sprayer that is included in the kit.
- The tray is then set up to dry on the drying stands, also provided in the kit.
- The tray will be dry in 12 to 48 hours, depending on temperature and humidity.The tray is now a durable plastic with a pale green appearance. The tray can be painted with any coating suitable for plastic. It can also be covered with a fabric such as velvet or felt. For maximum grease and oil resistance the TRU-TRAY™ Top Coat is recommended, which is a Black Vinyl Polymer.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- TRU-TRAY™ can be molded on top and bottom for stacking, a great solution for deep drawers or storage boxes where equipment is prone to damage
- Factory quality custom molded plastic can be fabricated with no minimum quantities or factory set up charges
- Custom molded durable plastic is fabricated by end users who know what they need
- Tools or equipment can be stored together with appropriate accessories in a way that works best for the individual depending on their trade, task or preferences
- When used as a work station organizer, TRU-TRAY™ increases efficiency and can be designed by end user for 5S and LEAN program “buy in”
- When used as a portable case insert, TRU-TRAY™ can be replaced as needs or equipment change without the expense of purchasing a new case
- A clean, durable alternative to foam case inserts that deteriorate and absorb grease, oils and dirt
- Everyone introduced to TRU-TRAY™ has an idea of how they would use it. The possibilities are endless
Materials needed to produce the TRU-TRAY™
The TRU-TRAY™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 8,713,785
For additional details please visit http://www.tru-tray.com/
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the TRU-TRAY™ contact:
VP of Business Development