Child First Step
The Child First Step is a walker/trainer that assists a toddler learning to walk. It is a two-piece device that is adjustable to the height of the child, rolls on wheels, and is covered in foam padding for safety in case of a fall.
The Child First Step walker/trainer allows the child to stand upright, is not attached with straps or cords, and allows limited speed and direction with the constriction of the wheels. Parents may assist the child as needed, and the toddler learns to walk safely at his/her own pace.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficient walking aid
- Safe device for toddlers
- Promotes balance and back support
- Adjustable height
- Cone-shaped handles support a standing toddler
- Padded handlebar cushions bumps
- Parent can aid in guiding the baby
- Foam padding covers structure
- Encourages independent mobility
- Teaches a toddler to safely take steps
- Sturdy, lightweight, stable design
- Brightly-colored for aesthetic appearance
- Front wheel swivels for going around objects
- Back wheels lock for stability and speed adjustment
- Ergonomic and easy to use walker
- Can be used as an aid for disabled children
The Child First Step is a training device for toddlers just learning to walk. The structure is height-adjustable, sturdy plastic, and has cone-shaped handles with rubber grips for holding on. The device is simple to use, and the front swiveling wheel makes maneuvering around objects very easy. The back wheels can be locked for stability/speed adjustment when needed.
The Child First Step can be made of wood or plastic, but molded plastic is sturdy and lightweight, is brightly colored, and economical to manufacture. Foam padding is added to prevent injuries when falls occur, and the stable base will not advance when a fall happens.
As the child grows, the height can be adjusted to keep the child upright and mobile. The hand grips fit small to larger hands and are easily accessible, the front wheel turns in all directions, and the back wheels can be locked, if desired.
The Child First Step walker/trainer is a good way for toddlers, who are usually unsteady, gain confidence, balance, and stability when taking their first steps.
Materials needed to produce the Child First Step:
The Child First Step is covered by United States Utility Patent: 10,383,456
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the Child First Step contact:
VP of Business Development