Liquid Fuel Spout Assemblies
The Liquid Fuel Spout Assemblies product is a uniquely designed spout that makes it easier and safer for filling containers and dispensing liquid fuel. The design is ergonomic, child resistant and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2009 portable fuel container regulations.
For many professions managing fuel to fill equipment is a constant task. Old-style gas containers that have a spout also have no valve to control the flow of gas. Accidents can happen easily with these spouts. On the other hand, many new ones have valves, but have a low flow and are hard to operate. The Liquid Fuel Spout Assemblies product brings the end to all these problems. It brings a larger level of safety, ease and compliance which makes for a higher level of productivity in the workplace.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Patented Dual Flow Venting Spout
- Classic Fuel Container Spout Design
- Easy Actuating Lever
- Fast Flow – Over 3 GPM
- Ergonomic Design – Prevents Hand and Finger Fatigue
- Standard “Off Shelf” Mechanical Components
- Child Resistant Design (meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM F2517)
- Flame Mitigation Device (FMD) Incorporated in Design (meets or exceeds requirements of ASTM F3326)
- Capless Gas Tank Compatible Spout (IE directly fills Ford capless gas cap w/o the need for adapters)
- Large Opening on Container for Easy Filling
- Simple/Robust Design for Commercial or Consumer use
- Positive Spring Closure
- Meets or exceeds U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2009 portable fuel container regulations
It includes a valve body, a valve stem, and a nozzle. The valve body has an air flow housing, a liquid flow housing and a valve stem housing. They all interface together to facilitate the flow and stop of liquid to ensure safety and compliance. It uses a spout assembly for pouring liquid, an air flow path wall and a valve stem wall.
The Liquid Fuel Spout Assemblies product is comprised of:
- A first stem groove aligned with the valve stem path
- A second stem groove aligned with the liquid flow path
- An outer nozzle coupled to the valve body
- An inner nozzle disposed in the outer nozzle, where the inner nozzle is capable of receiving fluid from the second stem groove.
The Liquid Fuel Spout Assemblies is covered by United States Utility Patent: 10,759,653
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the Liquid Fuel Spout Assemblies contact:
VP of Business Development