Miller Power Generator™
This type of electric motor can be used to power almost anything – flashlights, household appliances, computers, drones, cars, ships, etc. This technology uses no fossil fuels and is considered a clean energy source with no emissions.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Motor and generator all in one
- May include battery, motor, and electrical generator
- Motor powered by the generator
- Battery charges through electrical wiring system
- Wiring system contains voltage regulator
- Electrical system may contain power converter
- Provides power for many different applications
- Technology produces a clean energy source
- Uses only electrical energy to operate – no fuel required
- Self-charging electric generator
The Miller Power Generator™ includes an AC or DC recharging electric generator for producing AC and DC electricity through kinetic energy. It utilizes a battery powered motor to recharge itself and produce electricity in the same process and function, becoming a self-energizing motor.
The Miller Power Generator™ regenerates, self energizes and recharges its batteries, which are a renewable green energy and non-polluting. It does not use gasoline or other harmful fumes which mean each appliance can have its own motor to operate it independently and may operate in different modes for different appliances recharging its battery as it is producing electricity.
This technology includes an AC or DC generator and alternator, magneto style, with brushes that helps energize the charging electric motor power supply. The gear or chain is driven, or directly connected to, the motor. A cooling fan and permanent magnets are used. An electro magnet can be used in conjunction if or when needed.
Demo: for flashlights, remote controls, etc.
Demo: for drones,
Running motor video:
Materials needed to produce the Miller Power Generator™:
- Electric motor with AC or DC generator
- Copper wiring
- Switches (computer, pulse, relay, delay)
- Assorted hardware
- Magnetic plates of metal electro magnets
- Gears, capacitor, condensers, controllers
- Voltage regulator
- Battery charger
The Miller Power Generator™ is covered by United States Utility Patent: 10,461,622
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the Miller Power Generator™ contact:
VP of Business Development