The Easyhook™ Driver is a tool fitted into a standard drill or any hand tool with a 1/4″ receptacle. The tool comes in 3 sizes to hold hooks and eyebolts with 1/8”, 1/4″ and 1/2” shaft diameters. The Easyhook™ Driver rotates while the drill/hand tool spins to easily screw hooks and eyebolts into surfaces including posts, walls or ceilings.
Every household has at least one member who likes to decorate by hanging plants, lanterns, wind chimes or holiday lights on the porch, patio or deck. Inside the home, curtain swags, hanging lamps and window decorations can be secured by an appropriately placed hook. The Easyhook™ Driver is a new drill accessory that can make hanging almost anything much easier for all users.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fits standard drill or any hand tool with a 1/4″ receptacle
- Aluminum alloy driver is break-resistant
- Slotted to accommodate hooks and eyebolts with 1/8″, 1/4″ and 1/2″ shaft diameters
- Works with small cup hooks as well as plant hanger hooks
- Will screw into most stationary surfaces
- Works at any angle and into small spaces
- Driver and bit is one piece machined aluminum
- Can be manufactured in multiple sizes
- Quick for both installation and removal
- Convenient and easy to use by just about everyone
The Easyhook™ Driver is a drill bit and driver in one. One end of the shaft is hexagon-shaped and will fit into a standard drill chuck or hand tool with a 1/4” receptacle. The other end of the shaft is slotted to hold a shanked cup hook or eyebolt while screwing into place. The hook or eyebolt can be drilled directly into a wall, ceiling, or a board with either a power drill or manual driver.
The slotted shaft will accommodate several sizes of hooks and eyebolt, and can be made for a variety of different needs. Surfaces receiving the hooks do not necessarily need to be on a level plane. By screwing the hook into the flat surface, many different areas of angled ceilings and walls can be utilized. The Easyhook™ Driver is a new tool that can be used and enjoyed by homeowners, crafters, decorators and do-it-yourself homeowners.
Materials needed to produce the Easyhook™ Driver:
- Aluminum drive bit
- Elongated hexagonal shank
- Tubular top portion
- Slotted for hook and eyebolt insertion
- Rear portion made to insert into power tool or manual driver
The Easyhook™ Driver is covered by United States Utility Patent: 9,511,482
For additional information, licensing opportunities, and a full prospectus on the Easyhook™ Driver™ contact:
VP of Business Development